atc

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자숀리 조회 7회 작성일 2021-04-18 18:00:16 댓글 0

본문

ATC - All Around The World (la la la la la la la la)

"Around the World (La La La La La)" is a song most popularly sung by the music group ATC, later called A Touch of Class. It was adapted from a song called "Pesenka" by the group "Ruki Vverkh", which was one of the most popular Russian pop bands in the late 1990s. This band was active from 1997 to 2006. This song reached #1 on the Top 40 charts in 2000.[1]

ATC - My Heart Beat Like a Drum (HQ)

Year - 2000;\r
Album - Planet Pop;\r
Members:\r
Joseph "Joey" Murray;\r
Sarah Egglestone;\r
Tracey Elizabeth Packham;\r
Livio Salvi.

Best and Funniest Pilot ATC Conversations

Some of the Best and funniest Pilot and Tower Air Traffic control conversations from around the world including some Hot mics where the pilots gave a passenger briefing over the radio to all pilots by mistake. Some annoyed pilots and some really chilled out pilots makes for an interesting ATC exchange.
Some of the clips are of Southwest pilots, Delta Airlines and Jetblue. I also included general Los Angeles LAX footage of Asiana A380 taking off back in March. Funnily enough I just edited this video while in Seoul awaiting to start live streaming.

#atc

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,078건 10 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--s39ao2m70pmha55b457a.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz